Parikrma Humanity Foundation is a non-profit organization in Bangalore city. Currently, it is transforming education for underserved children from different slums in the city. Parikrma manages the entire education cycle from kindergarten to college for each child. The foundation operates the schools from four different locations in Bangalore. One of the schools is the TNT Parikrma Centre for Learning, in Koramangala. This centre had held the annual christmas day celebrations for the children couple of days before the vacation. I visited the centre on that particular day. Present in this gallery are photographs documenting the mood at the centre on that day.
- If you want to follow my updates on Social Media, do like my Facebook Page – Visual Stories By Nishant Ratnakar, or follow me on Google Plus at +NishantRatnakarPhotographer.
- If you need to contact me for assignments, photography related queries, or for anything in general :), then do write me using the contact form at this link.
- If you liked this post, then please do share it with others using one of the sharing options given below.
Latest posts by Nishant Ratnakar (see all)
- My Truly Candid Wedding Moments of 2016 - June 2, 2017
- What happens when a photographer hosts a costume party - January 13, 2017
- How I made this family portrait - October 21, 2016